Personal Information. LMG collects information that personally identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“Personal Information”). In particular, the Site has collected the following categories of Personal Information from its consumers within the past twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, drivers license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, drivers license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. (Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.)||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||NO|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||NO|
|E. Biometricinformation.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumers interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||NO|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment- related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a persons preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
• Publicly available information from government records.
• Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
• Information excluded from “Personal Information,” like: health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
LMG collects Personal Information only if you choose to share it (for example, by inserting your information into forms you complete), and only at the direction of Your Realtor pursuant to LMG’s Agreement with Your Realtor. The decision to provide this information is optional. However, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use certain features of the Sites.
The site automatically collects anonymous usage information that does not identify an individual user (“Usage Data”). For example, each time you use the Site, it automatically collect the type of Web browser you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, your IP address, the pages you view, and the time and duration of your visits. LMG uses this information to help understand how people use the Sites, and to enhance the services LMG offers.
From time to time, LMG or Your Realtor may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom LMG or Your Realtor believes is trustworthy and who we have asked to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, LMG may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, or marketing and promotions. LMG only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary or helpful for them to perform these services on LMG’s behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than for the purpose for which such information was provided or as authorized by you.
LMG may use, and disclose to Realtors and third parties, certain Usage Data regarding the Sites. However, in such cases, your Usage Data is aggregated with the Usage Data of others and does not identify you individually.
LMG may share Personal Information and Usage Data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with it. If LMG is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of LMG’s assets, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and Usage Data in connection with such transaction.
LMG cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. LMG may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in its discretion, it believes it is necessary or appropriate for any of the following reasons: (a) to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas); (b) to protect the safety, property, or rights of LMG, any Realtor or any third party; (c) to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; or (d) to comply with the law.
Please be aware that whenever you send messages, make postings, or otherwise post or transmit any information or content on this Site or any other of the Sites or any public forum available on or through the Sites, that information or content may be accessed by others. In addition, when you share information or any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
LMG is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Personal Information. LMG employs reasonable physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while LMG strives to protect information transmitted on or through the Sites, LMG cannot and does not guarantee the security of any information you upload, store, share, transmit, or provide on or through any Site and you do so at your own risk.
LMG does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If LMG becomes aware that a user is under the age of 13, LMG will terminate any account that user may have with it. If LMG becomes aware that it has inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, LMG will delete such information from its records.
Please be aware that your Personal Information may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Sites, you agree that the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), as amended from time to time, applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California. The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If you are a California resident, this section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
You have the right to request that LMG disclose certain information to you about its collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once LMG receives and confirms your verifiable consumer request, it will disclose to you: The categories of Personal Information it collected about you.
• The categories of sources for the Personal Information it collected about you.
• Its business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
• The categories of third parties with whom it shares that Personal Information.
• The specific pieces of Personal Information it collected about you (also called a data portability request).
• If LMG sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
• Sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
• Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that LMG delete any of your Personal Information that it has collected from you and retained, subject to certain exemptions. Once LMG receives and confirms your verifiable consumer request, LMG will delete (and direct its service provider(s) to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exemption applies. LMG may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for LMG or its service provider(s) to:
• Complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of its ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
• Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546, et seq.).
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the informations deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the researchs achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with LMG.
• Comply with a legal obligation.
• Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to LMG by either:
• Calling us at 831-224-3338
• Visiting http://www.lunghi.com
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows LMG to reasonably verify you are the person about whom LMG collected personal information or an authorized representative.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows LMG to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
LMG cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if it cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with LMG. LMG will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestors identity or authority to make the request.
LMG endeavors to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If more time is required (up to 90 days), you will be informed of the reason and extension period in writing by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures LMG provides will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer requests receipt. The response LMG provide will also explain the reasons it cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, LMG will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. LMG does not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If LMG determines that the request warrants a fee, it will tell you why that decision was made and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code § 1798.83) permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding LMG’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]