947 Green #3 Russian HillSold Price: $3,000,000
Elegant 1920’s Full Floor Russian Hill Co-op with
Sweeping Bay, Bridge and City Views
Located in one of Russian Hill’s rarely available, iconic Park Avenue-style buildings on one of the City’s most exclusive cul-de-sacs, this super-elegant full-floor cooperative apartment features incredible original architectural detailing set against sweeping views of the ever-changing panorama of the Bay, Alcatraz, Richmond Bridge, Treasure Island, City Skyline, Bay Bridge, Coit Tower, and the East Bay Hills. With it’s wonderful scale, fabulous location and an extremely rare three-level view deck, this is a wonderful City residence in the heart of one of San Francisco’s most desirable and historic neighborhoods.
– Three bedrooms, three full baths
– One car garage parking with interior access
– Formal dining room
– Eat-in kitchen with laundry
– Three- level outdoor view terrace
– 3,070 square feet as per Tax Records; 2,410 square feet as per draftsman
– Additional freight elevator off the kitchen
– Two Additional storage rooms plus common laundry in the basement
– Nine unit cooperative apartment building built in 1924
– On-site building manager
– Professionally managed by Hanford Freund
Features of this spectacular cooperative residence include:
– The gracious entrance foyer provides an elegant entry into the home with decorative triple crown moldings and expansive views of the Bay. Beautiful Hardwood floors extend throughout the public entertaining areas
– A grand-sized living room enjoys gorgeous moldings, woodburning fireplace and two massive picture windows framing postcard views of the Bay, Richmond Bridge, Alcatraz, Angel Island, Sausalito and Mount Tamalpais with the Amalfi Coast-like slope of Russian Hill in the foregrounf.
– The elegantly proportioned formal dining room has sweeping vistas of the ever-changing panorama of the Bay, Alcatraz, Treasure Island City Skyline, Coit Tower, and East Bay Hills.
– Spacious, bright and airy, the eat-in kitchen has gas stove, abundant cabinet and counter space and washer dryer
– A luxuriously large and romantic master suite has two spacious walk-in closets, built-ins, dramatic City Skyline views and a French door leading to the terraces
– Rarely available in these buildings is a 3 level deck with dramatic views of the City Skyline, Bay and the famous Bay Bridge light show.
– The 2nd bedroom/ den with charming tiled en-suite bath opens to the Master Suite
– The 3rd bedroom suite also enjoys a large closet
– Elegantly laid out, the private wing of the apartment is separate from the public areas and has a long gallery hall with fabulous wall space for an art collection
– In addition to the passenger elevator, a freight elevator services the apartment off the kitchen
– HOA Dues: $2,076.23 per month covers water, garbage, insurance, maintenance, insurance, reserves, on-site property manager and professional property management