376-380 Green Street Telegraph HillSold Price: $2,500,000
Square Footage: 3600 sq. ft.
A three-unit building with a separate cottage home behind it. The property was built in 1907.
- Main level Unit – 2 bedroom/1 bathroom
- Middle Unit – 3 bedroom/1 bathroom
- Top Floor Unit – 2 bedroom/2 bathroom.
- Both the middle and top floors have views of the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
- The cottage house is a 1 bedroom/1 bathroom structure.
Per tax records, the 3 unit structure measures 3,600 square feet and the cottage is measured at 295 square feet.
All four units are currently occupied and bring in a rent roll of approximately $14K per month. All leases are month-to-month. The leases will be included in the disclosure package.
There is a garage in the building that can hold two cars in tandem and possibly a third. The garage level also includes a storage room and a coin-operated washer and dryer for tenan
Contact me for details and for making tour arrangements.