365 Green Street Telegraph HillAsking Price: $3,200,000
Square Footage: 1772 sq. ft.
365 Green is an exquisite single family home with fabulous views of Coit Tower, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Marin Headlands, St. Peter and Paul Church, and the San Francisco Bay.
Three bedrooms, three and-one-half bath, this stylish renovation by the famed builders at Matarozzi Pelsinger is a timeless masterpiece of contemporary architecture and design.
From the gracefully crafted stainless steel entry door one is greeted with the sensation that this home has been meticulously maintained and thoughtfully designed to accommodate today’s urban luxury lifestyle.
The main living area boasts an open floor plan with high ceilings, large bay windows, a modern Juliet balcony, which perfectly frames Coit Tower, and a gourmet kitchen and dining area that is extremely well equipped and thoughtfully designed for entertaining.
The master suite is very large and it is perfectly sited on the top floor offering dramatic views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Marin Headlands. It includes ample closet and storage space.
The spa-like master bath features a deep soaking tub, a rain shower dual sink vanity and honed limestone floors.
This special offering affords one the rare opportunity to own and live in one of the most vibrant and historic neighborhoods in San Francisco. Located on a wonderful block of Green Street on Telegraph Hill you are steps to famous restaurants, historical landmarks, designer shops and world-class entertainment.
Features and upgrades of this home include:
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Breathtaking views
- Heating & air conditioning
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen features:
- Two Bosch dishwashers
- Built-in Miele Espresso Maker
- Gaggenau Oven
- 48 bottle Sub-Zero wine refrigerator
- Thermador range
- Ample storage and appliance garage
- Full size side-by-side KitchenAid Laundry on first floor
- Motorized window coverings
- Maple hardwood floors
- Honed limestone floors, entry stairs, tile and accents
- State of the art media includes:
- Nest thermostats and cameras.
- Two zone Sonos system
- Two wall mounted Samsung Smart TV’s
- In wall integrated speakers with surround sound
- State of the art phone / data wiring
- Spectacular roof deck, featuring Ipe and Trex decking
- Green building concepts featuring Solar Array installation
- Spectacular Telegraph Hill location
- 2 car tandem parking
- Showings by appointment only.
For more information, please visit 365GreenSF.com
GPK Luxury Real Estate