301 Mission St. #38B Yerba BuenaMillennium Tower, Yerba Buena
Sold Price: $2,700,000
Square Footage: 1652 sq. ft.
This luxury residence sits on the most desirable eastern side of Millennium Tower and offers spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay and the Bay Bridge. This flexible floor plan has been completely re-designed and includes significant upgrades throughout. Design features include a redesigned epicurean kitchen featuring Pistachio marble counters and Walker Zanger glass tile back splash. Customized design upgrades include: Upgraded LED lighting throughout, gold leaf metallic wall treatments, dual zone Allavino wine refrigerator, custom motorized window coverings, space saving utility room, and extra storage cubbies and customized closets throughout. This home is a perfect urban pied de terre for those accustomed to the full service luxury lifestyle for which Millennium Tower is renowned.
Amenities include a 20,000 square foot Club Level featuring:
• An acoustically insulated movie theater
• Wine tasting room with a wine storage locker included
• Private dining room for residents serviced by Rn74, a Michael Mina restaurant
• 5,000 square foot fitness center with access to personal trainers, Pilates instructors, yoga instructors and massage therapists
• A 75-foot heated, indoor, saline lap pool with hot tub, steam room, and private locker room
• A children’s playroom with access to childcare
• Millennium Towers’ exclusive La Vie lifestyle and calendar of events
Millennium Tower has been recognized as one of the top 10 residential buildings in the world – Worth Magazine
– See more at: http://www.millenniumtower38b.com/
For a private showing, please contact: