2121 Webster St. #501 Pacific HeightsAsking Price: $5,900,000
Square Footage: 2112 sq. ft.
Luxury is redefined by this stunning three-bedroom home at The Pacific. This offering is one of the first resales available at one of San Francisco’s most desirable full-service luxury buildings.
Meticulously designed by Handel Architects, the nine-story jewel box known as The Pacific brings richly modern amenities to a boutique collection of 76 pristine residences in the city’s most precious enclave. Each residence combines sophisticated charm with polished details and spectacular views. Destined for elegance from its inception, the original building presented a rare opportunity to build in Pacific Heights while providing a perfect framework for soaring ceilings, generous square footage and gracious floor-to-ceiling windows. Outfitting each residence with modern finishes and features equal in quality to those in the finest of the neighboring Gold Coast mansions adds a level of refinement that places The Pacific in a class of its own.
This home boasts an open floorplan with soaring ceiling heights and floor to ceiling windows which offer spectacular views and allows for abundant natural light.
This southeast corner unit boasts 3 full bedrooms plus an additional storage / laundry room and 2.5 baths.
Many tastefully appointed custom design finishes and upgrades are included in the offering. A few of these features include:
* Soaring ceilings with floor to ceiling windows offering panoramic views
* Architecturally contemporary bay windows featuring multiple exposures
* Bespoke Gaggenau appliances in Chef’s kitchen
* Beautifully and functional Statuario Vena marble in kitchen island
* Contemporary Arc Linea Cabinetry
* Spectacular master bath featuring freestanding soaking tub and radiant heated floors
* Asolto Bianco Marble counter tops in master bath
* Carrara Marble counter in powder room & second bath
* Waterworks, Dornbracht & Duravit fixtures
* Nest Thermostat with heating and air conditioning
* Custom closet systems and storage build-outs throughout
* Huge utility room featuring additional storage, front load full sized front-loading LG washer/dryer and additional built-in extra wine & beverage storage
* Custom upgraded designer light fixtures and warm white LED lighting
* 4 wall mounted flat screen / Art TVs
* Wide plank oak hardwood throughout
* Automatic filtered water hot & cold
* Custom motorized window coverings
* 2 car parking designated on site
* 5-star amenities
* Full service doorman building
* Close of escrow must be after October 31, 2018
To learn more, please visit ThePacific501.com.