151 Alice B. Toklas #509Sold Price: $1,010,000
Square Footage: 1337 sq. ft.
This spectacular loft space at the iconic Marquee Loft Building has it all while being conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco.
Huge Art Deco inspired windows offer expansive SF City views to the south while also providing an abundance of natural light to the unit.
This multi-level, flexible, floor plan has a separate office area, a dining room, ample storage and even a designated area for a second bedroom.
Features of this home include:
- Custom Wide Board White Ash Hardwood Floors
- Upgraded Designer Lighting includes Custom Pendant Lighting in kitchen and accent Light Fixtures throughout the Loft
- Exposed Concrete and original Mushroom Columns offer a chic Urban Industrial Concept
- Custom built Island with Designer Granite Counter top
- Upgraded Closet Systems and Built in office System Included
- 1 Car Parking
The Marquee Lofts at 151 Alice B. Toklas Place was the first loft complex to be developed in the “North-of-Market” San Francisco area.
The structure at 1000 Van Ness Avenue was built in the early 1920s and was originally used as the Cadillac Dealership showroom.
The conversion from showroom to the mixed-use building it is today was completed in 1999 and includes a movie theater, businesses, and a parking garage on the lower floors and residential lofts on the top five stories.
The renovation of the Marquee Lofts was designed by local architect David Baker + Partners, whose work includes loft conversions throughout SF and the Bay Area. The building retains the classic “Old San Francisco” grandeur of the original building the original San Francisco Cadillac Dealership.
– See more at: http://www.marqueeloft509.com/
- To show, please contact:
- Steve Berliner
- BRE #01967606
- Bryant Kowalcyzk
- BRE #01263605