124-140 Columbus Ave. North BeachSold Price: $5,250,000
Square Footage: 5060 sq. ft.
Own a piece of historical Jackson Square. North Beach meets Barbary Coast here at what was once the home of the famous Purple Onion. Before that Jelly Roll Morton ran it as the Jupiter room. This storied hundred years have created a legendary performing arts venue.
A full to the studs remodel was completed in 2014. New systems throughout the entire building including:
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Extensive seismic upgrades. Steel and engineered lumber. Floor plates epoxy anchored into concrete walls.
- Data connected. WebPass enabled.
- All new fixtures and finishes.
- State of the art kitchen on newly constructed mezzanine level.
5368 square feet as shown on the permit set. 5060 square feet per tax records.
Over 70 feet of frontage on Columbus Ave
* High-traffic area easily walkable to the Financial District, the heart of North Beach, Chinatown and Jackson Square.
* Direct views of the Coppola Building across the street and the TransAmerica Pyramid from the bistro table seating outdoors.
* A multi-purpose space currently used as a restaurant AND a performing arts space with full bars on both levels. Lower level venue space extends under Columbus Ave.
* Top Floor – Open floor plan with exposed concrete walls, high ceilings, kitchenette, full bath and large bay windows overlooking Columbus Ave.
* Convenient parking options with a garage and parking lot on either side of the building.
The purchase DOES NOT include the restaurant or its equipment, fixtures, furniture, inventory or audio/visual equipment. All business-related items are negotiable outside of the building purchase including the existing 47 liquor license.
Contact me for details and for making tour arrangements.